After creating my mockups for the package I proceeded towards developing the final package. In order to do this I needed to create a functional dieline to avoid any screw-ups. I used the removable seal for the top off the package made of the seal from the old cookie packaging. This way when you open this package of cookies you can remove the seal and throw it in the garbage and say “out with the old… and good riddance”. However I find that the inner tube needs to be shrunken down a bit to support an easier rotation I unintentionally made the diameter a little to much. If I were to adjust this final aspect this product would be perfect.